BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, October 29, 2007

Trip to Vegas- Taft's Blessing Day








My parents, me, and the kids all loaded up in my car and drove down to Vegas for my nephew Steve's baptism a couple of weeks ago. What a drive. Actually the kids did great thanks to the DVD player Susan let me borrow (still need to get that back to you). Since most of my family was there for the occassion, we decided to have Taft blessed along with his cousin Bryce. It was a very memorable weekend. My sister Aimee has a backyard built for kids, Mac had a great time. Taft is such a little cutie. Almost 6 months old and sitting up already. Time is flying by...

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Bryce has gotten do big too. Oh what cute kids the Eberhards' produce.

laura said...

What a great weekend. How nice to have your parents back in the US. You look so good and the boys are so cute and Taft is growing so fast. I like your hair that color.

Kelsie said...

Kyra--Kathy sent me the link to your blog. Your boys are so cute! It's crazy how fast these kids grow up. I hope all is going well down there!

The Jenkins said...

It was so fun seeing you guys again. Taft has grown so much. Fun seeing the pic, since I didn't have my camera...but why didn't you tell me I looked like such crap!!?!?! I know I was sick, but geez... ;)