Thanks to Larry and Tam for taking me,and my mom for watching my kids for 10 days, I had an amazing adventure and vacation. Truly, it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I also got to see a little of Auckland, New Zealand on my way home...did some shopping in their downtown. In Fiji we relaxed by the pools and beaches, visited the local towns, snorkeled, ziplined the rainforest, took a boat to a private island, ate lots of food, watched a few movies, got a few flat tires, had a pedicure overlooking the ocean, and just had the best time ever!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Fiji...unforgetable
Posted by kyra at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your back! How did you do leaving your kids? Sounds like an amazing trip and the pictures are great! You will have to give me the fun details when I see you friday.
OHHHH! I am SO jealous! I want to go to Jamiaca SO badly! Someday!
Goodness, how gorgeous! When can we go?
Post a Comment