BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, April 7, 2008

Taffers is walking!



And I am so happy! I just think kids are so much happier when they can get around on their own. Now I am really looking forward to summer time when my two boys can play together outside.
Anyway, a week ago Taft just decided he was going to go from taking a step and a half to taking 7 or 8. He is so cute with his big grin taking up his whole face as he walks. He still likes to crawl to get places faster, but he is doing very well. He will be a year old in one month!

4 comments:

The Dean Family said...

hurray for taft! he is so cute! and why must you look like a super model in every photo!..even when you don't even intend to!!

L'erin said...

Yesssss! Now he can leach on to your leg when youre trying to cook, clean, use the bahtroom...

Andersen Family said...

I found your blog off my sisters- can't believe how freaking cute that picture is of Taft.

Jackson Family said...

It's so fun to see you have a blog!!! We need to get these crazy boys together. Come over anytime. You are only three doors over!