BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I want a vampire boyfriend



I know I'm just like everyone else that has read this, but I want Edward to be my boyfriend. I loved this book. Since I haven't done anything this week but read it any second I got (which isn't very many) I have to clean the house and get some things done before I start New Moon. Which means I'll start it on Monday :)

6 comments:

Leezy Lindsey said...

I'm in the middle of New Moon right now and I'm hooked! Who would have thought that a vampire could be so appealing?

regibells said...

I love this book! Once I picked it up I couldn't put it down. I still need to get my hands on new moon.

laura said...

I'm going to have to read this. I've been looking for a new book to read. Thanks!

The Dean Family said...

i've heard this book is sooo good..why does the cover look creepy? is it a scary book?

The Jenkins said...

A friend told this was a good book...I need to read it!!

christina said...

you're funny! i remember when it was a dentist you wanted! :) ha ha! sounds like a good read! when life slows down i will have to read it!