Thanks everyone who came to Mac's party. We love you all. It was a great day, Mac felt very loved. I can't believe my little boy is 2!
Saturday, September 8, 2007
What a party
Posted by kyra at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks everyone who came to Mac's party. We love you all. It was a great day, Mac felt very loved. I can't believe my little boy is 2!
Posted by kyra at 9:11 PM
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACK!..what a fun birthday cake..i bet he loved it!
Hey Kyra,
Sorry we couldn't make it. I wish we could have come :( looks like it was a fun party and good turn out. Sorry I havn't been a very good friend latley. Lets get together next week if you can. Lots of love to you guys.
Happy Birthday Mac! Looks like he had a great day!
Happy Birthday Mack! Kyra he is so cute. He looks alot like you. Looks like the party was a blast.
How fun! I wish we could have been there. I show Bryce Mac's pictures and he just smiles. We miss seeing him!
Wow Mac is 2!! What a cute pic and cake.
Mac looks SO much like you, Kyra! They are both so adorable!
Post a Comment