BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Turtles



My mom sent this geneology picture. The turtles represent my family I love so dearly. My parents are the big ones with 10 babies behind them. Then the 10 lined out around them represent there children and their spouses with there kids behind them. They brought everyone home some turtles from Kiribati! I thought it was cute.

5 comments:

regibells said...

That is creative and cute!

Susan said...

Very fun. Is it something you have in your house picture or just a digital one?

christina said...

I love the turtles. What a cute idea!

Josh & Elise said...

That is so crazy Kyra! Good thing Chuck was there cuz I wouldn't have wanted to go outside either if I was you! I love the pictures of your garden and you and the boys in the leaves. Can't wait to see you for Christmas!

The Dean Family said...

so cute..what a great idea! love it!