Two weeks ago at 9:00 on a Sunday night I was sitting in the kitchen with my parents. We heard a loud thump and then a very loud shattering noise (it sounded like water freezing) coming from my back sliding glass door. I knew it had been shot so I was scared to look out there, thinking someone would shoot me too. My dad went out there though. We called the cops and basically figure it was stupid kids or a drunk deer hunter. Just my luck they hit my door. Oh well... here are some pictures. The glass slowly fell out over the night and next day.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
I guess I live in the hood...
Posted by kyra at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are too funny! I teach in the 'hood. Had a shooting this morning and the streets were blocked off so a lot of kids couldn't get to school. AWESOME! :)
Post a Comment