OK, do you do New Year resolutions? I never really do...but I always think about it. I decided to get serious about it this year, so here is a list of my goals, incase you really care!
Potty train Mac this month :)
Get Taft to sleep through the night in his own bed
Plan a weekly menu
Go to the gym regularly (I'm already 100% for 2008)
And a few others that I'm always working on.
So..what are your goals for 2008.
By the way, can you believe it's 2008. I moved to Utah 8 years ago tomorrow. I had one friend out here and thought Provo was a big city. So much has happened since then. Life is never dull is it? I wonder what this year will bring.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Happy New Year...
Posted by kyra at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Loved the new years resolutions. I can't wait for the quad fun with the kids. By the way, did you charge it for 18 hours like it said?
Good luck on your resolutions! I loved your Christmas photos too! so cute..and you look hot in those glasses..i would love a pair like that!
I love that picture of Taft up in the air--he is so cute! And I should plan a weekly menu, too ... good idea. I hope your new year is happy!
Your pics are so cute! I hope you have a wonderful new year and you made me think about what I would like to do this year. Enjoy my children every little chance I get.
Post a Comment