Well...Taft IS in his own bed and doing great! He has slept all the way through the night one time, so I know he can do it. I feel a sense of freedom having my bedroom back to myself. It's nice. Just when I feel like I am getting the night time thing under control, Mac learned how to climb out of his crib! Now I need to train him to sleep in a big boy bed.
The potty training is not happenin!
I went to the gym everyday last week! If any of you mom's need a pick me up, you should start doing this. I get an hour alone to think/listen to music/watch TV all while I work out. I feel soooo much better when I am active. Also, Mac has a blast at the kids club there. Everyday he says, "go to gym?"
So, I'm feeling pretty good about my goals so far (I know it's only been 2 weeks :)
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Update on my resolutions
Posted by kyra at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amen to that alone time. Hazen and Em love the kids club too. And, the potty training is slow going--been at it since November and we still have accidents. Wait till he hands you a piece of his poop! :) GOOD TIMES!
great job kyra! ella sleeps in a toddler bed..and wakes up between 2-4 in the morning..but i have a little bed set up for her on the floor in our room..so when she comes in she just goes to sleep on her little bed and it doesn't even bother josh and i..she's not sleeping in our bed and she sleeps on the floor 'til about 7
Horray for resolutions...I don't have any...meh. Call me next time you bring Mac and Taft up this way! Come visit my page...I am catching on to this trendy idea... thedecorias.blogspot.com
Post a Comment