BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Freakin' Good Chili Cheese Dip! You gotta try it.

1 pkg. (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 C. chunky salsa
1 C. shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
1 can (16oz) Bush's Best Chili Beans, undrained
3 Tbsp sliced green onions
3 Tbsp. pitted sliced black olives (optional)
Tortilla chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350. Combine cream cheese and salsa and spread in bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with 1/2 c. cheese. Spread chili beans over shredded cheese. Top with remaining shredded cheese, sliced green onions and olives. Bake 15 minutes until mixture is thoroughy heated and cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.

I made this for the Super Bowl party and it was gone in seconds. Definatley make more than one pan if your doing it for a crowd, it goes fast!

3 comments:

Leezy Lindsey said...

Yum! That sounds sooo good! I am going to try that out!

Susan said...

Thanks Kyra...I hope mine tastes like yours.

regibells said...

Yummy I will have to try this one.