BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Best salad ever, I even took a picture of it!


The Lu'au Salad at The Cheesecake Factory, yum yum yum!




What a day...amazing food, adventures around Trolley Square and Murray City, over-eager server, and lots of good memories! Thanks Susan and Regina!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Dean Family said...

that does look so yummy!

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

Kyra that salad looks fantastic I would have taken a picture of it too. You are the cutest

regibells said...

So much fun we had!!! okay so guess what...I found a copy cat recipe for this salad and it actually turned out almost exactly the same. I will definatley share...actually I will post in on the blog when I get around to it. Happy Birthday again!

Andersen Family said...

That looks delish- and when your friend gives you that recipe we need to make it for a girls night!

jason said...

You girls are so cute. Wish I lived up north to be a part of your girls outings. Aimee