Joys:
1. Getting a good pedicure.
2. Girls Night Out!
3. Seeing my family.
Fears:
1. Bugs, spiders, mice, any creepy crawlies
2. Starting a new job in the fall.
3. Mac will never get potty trained.
Goals:
1. Paint my bedroom.
2. Get my weed wacker to work.
3. Learn how to play tennis.
Obsessions:
1. Rocky Road Ice Cream.
2. No shoes on in my house.
3. Working out (or maybe I just want it to be one!)
Random Facts:
1.I've lived in 6 different states.
2. I'm trying to win Dave Matthews tickets.
3. I re-wired my lawnmower cord today!
Ok I tag Sara, Elise, and Monica....you better do it!!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Tagged...Ok I'll do it!
Posted by kyra at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay you did it!! That's awesome! You're answers are fabulous!!
And I'm secretly hoping for a girl myself... shhh... hehe
Post a Comment