BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Going Private in a week





Ok, I feel like I will blog a lot more often if I know it is private. So, please leave me your email address. I know most people are going private, so it shouldnt be that big of a hassle right?
An update on our summer...It was a GREAT summer. I have such good memories from it. I feel like it is coming to a close because I have to go back to work soon. As of a couple of weeks ago I have a new job. I am not going to be teching next year. Instead I am going to be a Mentor Teacher and Transition Specialist for my school district. I am VERY excited about this new opportunity and can't wait to see where it takes me. It should be an interesting year! I will be going back as full time, but I am grateful for the 2 years I got to do part-time.
My babies are now little boys, they grew up before my eyes. I love them so much, we have so much fun together. Here's a couple of pics.

12 comments:

Julie said...

juliedecoria@gmail.com Hope all is well!

123123 said...

Such cute pics!!

stacilee84@gmail.com

Susan said...

don't forget me. andersen.shoeshine@gmail.com

The Harris 7 said...

Cute pictures! Your boys are getting so big! allysonharris@msn.com

The Ducketts said...

Kyra...make sure to add me...I love looking at your cute little boys. brittanyduckett@hotmail.com

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

K Kyra I am serious we really need to make a schedule and start going to the gym, I really need to so PLEASE come with me. Cute pictures sounds like you are excited about your new job. Congrats, call me and we will really figure out the gym thing. natebarker77@yahoo.com

Kelsie said...

Hi Kyra--your new job sounds fun--I'm sure you'll be great! And your boys are darling. kelsiehall@gmail.com

L'erin said...

lerpaige@gmail.com

Jackson Family said...

taramjackson@yahoo.com

Mike and Laura said...

Kyra--I hope you remember me from SMS. I found your blog a few weeks ago and would love to be included once you go private. Brooke J. gave me Kelise's blog and I found yours from there. Your boys are so BIG! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Anyway, here is my email and blog site:
lhall7@gmail.comcom lifeasahall.blogspot.com

-Laura Hall

Josh & Elise said...

suuuperstar@hotmail.com

Kathy said...

kathleen.ludlow@gmail.com