BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, August 22, 2008

Whatever...

So, obviously I have not gone private. I have just been so consumed with my new job. Not to mention getting used to working full time again. Also in the last two weeks I...
went to Boise for a few days
had my sister Lori here from Florida
said goodbye to my parents as they head to China for a year
have been obsessed with watching the Olympics
still haven't finished reading Breaking Dawn (I know, I know)

Along with all of life's other adventures popping up! I still like to visit all of your blogs, even if I don't leave comments.

4 comments:

Andersen Family said...

I can't believe you haven't finished. Should I get you the Book on CD?

Megann said...

Hey, friend! I found your blog on Danae's site and put it on mine to keep up to date with the comings and goings of your little family. Have a good one!!! Megann

ThE CaRr SuPeRsTaRs said...

Hey I found your blog off of Jens! I too am a fan of Facebook, i'll totally add you as my friend!! Your boys seriuosly are SO CUTE!!! And you are such a good Mommy! Well i'm glad I found your blog!! :)

The Hokanson Family said...

Kyra, if and when you do go private...I want to be invited to view your blog. My e-mail is hollyannhoke@hotmail.com if you wanted to know :) THanks!