BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm Back...







OK...it's been a while. The boys are getting huge! Taft broke his arm a couple of weeks ago. A compound fracture, he's got the nice blue cast up to his armpit. It is really annoying and I can't wait to get it off (still have 4 weeks to go dang it!)
He was just running and dove into the carpet. Happened at Jaime's house while I was at work, so she called me and I took Taft to the instacare. He didn't cry at all, just looked at me with those big blue eyes. He finally cried when they did the x-ray and put it in the splint. Poor little guy!

We just took a fun trip to Vegas. My sister Aimee's family lives there. We love going to visit them, the boys have a blast with their cousins. I played in an outdoor volleyball tournament in Mesquite that weekend too...fun fun fun!

We've had a fun and busy fall. The boys will be Peter Pan (Mac) and Captain Hook (Taffer) for Halloween! Mac wants me to be Tinkerbell, but I think it will be a little cold for that outfit!

I am loving my new job...now! It took me a few weeks to get into it.

So, life is great right now. I am going to try and update my blog more!

5 comments:

123123 said...

Hurray for new posts and pictures!
Poor little guy... I hope the next 4 weeks go by REALLY fast for him!

Jackson Family said...

I am glad your back!!!

Megann said...

Bless his heart - your children really are absolutely beautiful, Kyra!

Andersen Family said...

Finally, an update. Cuz I never see you or your kids. Sorry again about the arm.

Jeff said...

I had heard about your new job in the district. Glad you're liking it. And is this what I have to look forward to with a boy??? I'm nervous...Just kidding. I love having a boy and I hope my next one is to. Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. It's on Jenn's.

Amanda Nemelka (Guggenheim)