
I read Stephanie Meyer's new book in just a few short days. I am going to see her tomorrow night at a lecture/book signing, so I had to get it read fast. After being totally confused in the first few pages I did get hooked on this book. It held my attention even though it is freaky weird. I had dreams about it everynight. Well, me and the voice in my head:)
There was something missing the whole time I was reading it though ...what was it? Oh yeah EDWARD!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Posted by kyra at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well I don't need anymore weird dreams (pregnancy takes care of those for me.) SO I will just take your word for it. When the twilight movie comes out we should go see it together. Your boys look adorable in those pictures!
Happy Birthday to you Kyra! See you this week...cheescake factory here we come!
Post a Comment