Somehow I lost my links list... so if you don't see your name on it write me a comment so I can have your blog address again! Thanks!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Somehow I lost my links list... so if you don't see your name on it write me a comment so I can have your blog address again! Thanks!
Posted by kyra at 7:48 PM
4 comments:
Hi Kyra--our blog is sillylittlewhitegirls.blogspot.com
I'm making it private, but I'll send you an invitation--do you still have the same school email address or should I send it to something different?
Your little boys are so cute--hope all is well with the end of the year!
Way to go. Ours is thedecorias.blogspot.com
We need to catch up!
monica here....
cherryredmustang.blogspot.com
I totally hate when that happens! Ours is sjmurrayfamily.blogspot.com I think that's right! Also... you're missin Sara's! hehe.
Post a Comment