BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, May 2, 2008

My blue eyed baby is one...what a difference a year makes





















Yes, Taft turned a year old today. I'll never forget bringing him home from the hospital, his days spent in the "tanning bed", how little and sweet he was (still is), and how he has made me so happy! Happy Birthday Baby!

5 comments:

Andersen Family said...

Happy Birthday Taft!

christina said...

wow! can't believe he is already 1! they change so much in that first year! loved the suntanning picture! Hazen had to lay in the sun for a few weeks but he never had his own tanning bed!

regibells said...

Happy Birthday cute baby! What a darling little cake. Did you make that? You always do cute and creative things. Love it! You have great kids!

Susan said...

I love his cake. Can I get you to make one for my birthday.

The Dean Family said...

happy birthday taft..and did you make that cake? is so great job!