BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back to school, back to school....

Today was my first day back to work since April. I actually accomplished getting the kids fed, dressed, and out the door by 7:45. Next week I need to be out the door by 7:20. I was so sad to leave little Taft! Yes he survived just fine, but I sure did miss him. I missed Mac too, but I know he is just having fun playing. Jaime is great with the kids, so I am lucky. Today was a full day of meetings, so it was long. Lori is coming in tomorrow afternoon. Perfect timing because I have back to school night. She will be here for over a week, YEAH!

5 comments:

regibells said...

I was thinking about you today and how it went going back to work. I am sure it will get easier once your back into the mode. Take care!

Leezy Lindsey said...

Good luck Kyra!

Susan said...

Need any help...I'm just a call away.

Unknown said...

Wish I was there this year... I miss you guys! Hope it all went ok.

The Dean Family said...

kyra...i need your e-mail address 'cause i made my blog private..e-mail it to me at: danaedean@hotmail.com
thanks