BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, August 10, 2007

I get to be a kid again

I feel like I am living my life over again. I get to draw on the sidewalk. Lastnight Mac and I rolled down the grassy hill like ten times. When was the last time you did that? Do you remember the last time you yelled out "helicopter!" or "airplane!" when you saw one in the sky? Do you even notice them when they go by? Everything is so new and exciting. Mac notices every tiny detail and reminds me how fun it is to live life. I love him so much.



Mac tells me what he wants me to draw.
It's usually all his favorites: football, basketball,
soccer, tractor, lawnmower, helicopter, mama, baby.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't this too fun. You forget about how fun our lives were as kids til you get to relive it over again with kids. Awesome blog!

The Dean Family said...

kyra your boys are to die for! they're sooo cute..you are such a good mom!