BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, August 24, 2007

I recomend it!



It's called the Bumbo chair. Taft really likes it, and anything that makes him happy makes me happy. He loves being able to sit up and look around. I just put him in front of me while I'm getting lunch/dinner ready and he smiles or watches TV. It's great. Look how cute he is in it!

5 comments:

Susan said...

okay bought one and love it already. Haley has loved it a bunch too. She uses it more then Maya though.

Susan said...

We got the "pink one"!

The Dean Family said...

that's the coolest! i need to get one of those for my next baby!

Jillyboo said...

Kyra,
Hey its Jill, Regina's friend. I found you from Reg's blog and wanted to say hello. Your kids are so cute and those Bumbo's are super fun. The kids feel so big when they sit in them.
Hope you dont mind me stopping in every so often

Our Blog said...

We're Bumbo fans!!!