BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

TAGGED (by my friend Danae Dean)
Jobs I've held:
Too many to list. I'll just mention the really fun ones.
Life Guard, Flagger for construction (oh yeah!), Play it Again Sports, Dillards, Olive Garden, and Special Education Teacher.

Places to go for a weekend getaway:
At this point, anywhere. We used to go camping a lot. Vegas is always fun and not far away. I went to Boise a few weeks ago and actually really liked that town. But, with two little babies I won't be going anywhere for a while.

Places I've lived:
Again, too many to list. We'll just do it by states.. Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Wyoming, Nebraska, and Colorado.

Places I've been on Vacation:
Florida, Arizona, Vegas, San Diego, Hunington Beach, Oahu, Maui, Puerto Rico (not quite the vacation I was hoping for), Bear Lake, Disney Land, Disney World, and Pine Bluffs Wyoming!!!

Favorite foods:
There are so many. Anything from the Olive Garden and Cafe Rio, my mom's apple pie, most mexican dishes, strawberries and peaches, cold cereal, and pizza.

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
Guess I don't have to worry about that one anymore.

Websites I visit (ALMOST daily)
Email, bank account, blog, and playhouse disney!

That was kinda fun. Now I'll tag Elise and Sara!!!

1 comments:

The Dean Family said...

thanks for doing it kyra! wasn't so bad..huh?!?!